This page contains information and forms relevant to parents/guardians of students commencing for the first time in academic year 2017-18
Please read the following documents.
- Headmaster Letter regarding collection of Personal Data
- DES Information regarding collection of Personal Data
- Letter from the School Nurse
- Code of Conduct
- Suspensions and Expulsions Policy
- Guardianship Policy (overseas students only)
These forms must be printed, completed and returned by post to the Admissions Secretary.
- DES Personal Data Consent Form
- IRFU Player Consent Form
- Use of Images Permission Form
- Medical Questionnaire
- Code of Conduct & Expulsions Acknowledgment Form
- Guardianship Agreement (overseas students only)
These forms must be completed online. You will need to be logged into the provided Glenstal Gmail account in order to complete the enrolment form.
- Student Enrolment Form 2017/8
- Extra-curricular Arts Registration Form (not required yet)
- Extra-curricular Sports Registration Form (not required yet)