School Project in Kenya
Improving Facilities And Opportunities For Young People At A School in Kenya
- 100% of all funds raised go directly to building classrooms and toilets that are desperately needed by the Kenyan School Children
- The project, now in its tenth year and led by Fr John, has left a lasting impact on numerous Kenyan schools
Kenyan Project 2019
- Objective: This year we will be:
- Building a classroom: €13,000
- Renovating a classroom: €2,000
- Supplying girls' toilets: €5,000
- Teaching in Oloika Middle School, Rift Valley
- Fundraising Goal: €20,000 Each of the ten boys is required to raise a minimum of €1,000 with a stretch goal of €2,000 to €3,000
- Each participating Glenstal family has already paid for their son's travel and subsistence expenses which means that 100% of funds raised will go directly to the Kenyan School Project
- The project also provides laptops to teach kids computer skills, English, and Maths
This year's Kenyan Crew: Matthew Cannon, Seán Carey, Max Downing, Richard Enright, Peter Fahy, Antoine Japy, Art Keane, Matthew Lyne, Tiernan Ryan and Harry Swan
The School year ends on Friday 31 May. We are aiming to reach our Target by then, if possible.
Here is your opportunity to support and participate in a great project. Thank you in advance!